struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v4.3
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:18:17 GMT
Nice one..

Just one question.. Its there a property or something I can set that
will let me define where the StrutsConfig.cfg lives? I use console as a
standalone bundled up with jar bundler or whatever its called on OSX.
The file likes appearing in my home directory, whereas ideally i could
have it inside the application directory itself.

Many thanks

Mark