struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: ui gen from db
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:03:41 GMT
I see no reason why you can't create you tiles defs form data retrieved
from you model, rather then defining in xml file.

If you're familar with tiles defs then reading the javadocs on tiles
should show you the way, I've never done this. But my cousin told me
some he works with does the same sort of thing.

Cheers Mark