struts-user mailing list archives

From David Evans <dsev...@berndtgroup.net>
Subject multi application config
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:00:19 GMT
Hello,

I am getting ready to create our companies intranet, which will contain
many different applications: a time tracker, a task manager, a
directory, etc. I will be using struts for the applications. There will
be a filter for authentication and a default application which will
display a menu that sends the authenticated user to the selected
application. I am trying to decide whether to build the applications in
a single context running struts as a multi module application or to
configure tomcat with multiple contexts and have struts run one app per
context. Does anyone have any advice or can anyone point to
documentation regarding the pros and cons of each approach?

thanks

dave