struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pingili, Madhupal" <MPing...@BBandT.com>
Subject RE: Need help on making Custom Validator work
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:51:48 GMT
Hi All,
I tried with plain html file to be displayed when validation fails.
I am still getting following message:
DEBUG (RequestProcessor.java:972) -  Validation failed,
returning to '/Logon.html'

Browser just hangs.

What does the RequestProcessor do after above message?
I am using DynaValidatorActionForm at request scope.

Does the RequestProcessor try to set the fields in my form to the values
that it had
received before validation failed?

If so, how can I check there is no error in this process?

Thanks for any hints/links/help.

Reddy Pingili