struts-user mailing list archives

From Hubert Rabago <jakartau...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Problems when not using html:form
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:42:44 GMT
Yes, but the server would have to find an app with the web.xml first, right?
If my URL is at "http://my.domain.com/mywebapp1/jsp/Login.jsp" and the form
is submitted to <form action="/Login.do">, it would map to
"http://my.domain.com/Login.do".
Of course if the web app was deployed as the root application, then the
web.xml mapping will kick in.