struts-user mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <t...@mindwrap.com>
Subject Re: passing beans to tiles
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:31:18 GMT
Doh!  You're right, Niall, a big typo on my part.  It seems in breaking up my
one page into multiples, I left out the struts-logic taglib from bodies/
screenList-body.jsp.  With that, the stuff inside the iterate never had a
context.

Thanks for answering.

Ah... my faith restored, I'm now gonna try to put this is a template.  We'll
see what I break then.