struts-user mailing list archives

From Mike Duffy <mduffy_li...@yahoo.com>
Subject [OT] CachedRowSet - Table View
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:45:19 GMT
Has anyone tried implementing the CachedRowSet for displaying data in tables on a web page?
 If
so, please pass on the benefit of your experience.

I'd be interested if anyone has a great way for displaying hundreds of rows of data from an
RDBMS
on a web page.  It would be great if there was an exisitng framework for sorting and pagination.

Thx.

Mike

PS.  I'm really not trying to polute the Stuts list with an off-topic issue.  I think this
is an
issue that other readers of this list will be interested in, and I think this list has some
of the
most advanced J2EE architects available.