struts-user mailing list archives

From "Randy Dillon" <randy.dil...@sitestuff.com>
Subject RE: How to make readonly in Select Box
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:02:53 GMT
Seems to me that this violates good UI design.  I mean, what purpose does a Select Box have
if you can't select anything.  If I rememember my UI theory correctly, the selections should
be displayed in a form such as static text that makes it clear that they aren't changeable.

I might use a table (single column to mimic the layout of the Select) and display static text
in it for the selected items.