struts-user mailing list archives

From "Tommy Holm - TELMORE" <...@telmore.dk>
Subject SV: How to create an include which calls an action
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:48:35 GMT

Fra: GS655@daimlerchrysler.com [mailto:GS655@daimlerchrysler.com]
Sendt: 25. februar 2004 15:39
Til: Struts Users Mailing List
Emne: Re: How to create an include which calls an action

Did anyone figure out how to do this?

Giri SENji.

-----"Tommy Holm - TELMORE" <toh@telmore.dk> wrote: -----

To: <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
From: "Tommy Holm - TELMORE" <toh@telmore.dk>
Date: 02/23/2004 10:38AM
Subject: How to create an include which calls an action

Hi everyone.
I have a problem, I have a jsp page which should include the result of
an action call. The action should prepare the bean associated with the
action and create the jsp which then in the end should be included in
the master jsp.(The include is a menu, which the action should prepare).
The problem is that after the include, the rest of the JSP page is not
rendered. It does somehow make sense but is there anyway around this or
a common strategy to achieve this. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Cheers Kind regards Tommy