struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: Implementing A Search Dialog - Struts
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:43:20 GMT
True..

Writing to the db is another option, but I suspect slower than writing
to a flat file (probably depends on the db and jdbc drivers).

Still think store in the session and see what breaks. If you use
request scoped forms but store the values in the session, should be
easier to swap out if and when you need to.