struts-user mailing list archives

From "Geeta Ramani" <geeta.ram...@cmpco.com>
Subject Re: How to look up a global forward to get its "path" attribute
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:10:12 GMT
I know the following works if you have access to a mapping object (as within perform/execute):
mapping.findForward("login").getPath();

So maybe you can simply create a new instance of an actionMapping and so forth..?

Regards,
Geeta

"OFlaherty, Colm" wrote:

> I have the following entry in my struts-config.xml file:
>
> <global-forwards>
>         <forward name="login" path="/public_login.do"/>
> </global-forwards>
>
> In a Tag Library, I have a String "login", and I want to get the string "/public_login.do"
(ie, I want to look up the global forward to see the path it refers to).