struts-user mailing list archives

From exnihilo <exnih...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: non-default init-params and default ActionServlet
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2004 01:27:00 GMT
That is exactly what I'm trying to do, but when I try
getInitParameterNames, I get an empty enumeration, and if I read the
javadocs correctly, it is because if I use a default ActionServlet, then
only the init-params mentioned in the javadocs are available, so my
custom init-params are not there. I'm using Tomcat 5.0.18, if that makes
a difference, and it's possible i'm doing something else wrong, but the
app seems to load fine, the contextlistener gets called, but when I try
to get the initparams within contextInitialized, I get only an empty
enumeration.

thanks,

n.