struts-user mailing list archives

From "rinkeh@home.nl" <rin...@home.nl>
Subject spontaneous disappering ApplicationResources.properties
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:45:13 GMT
Hi list,

I have a weird problem with all of my struts applications.

the file ApplicationResources.properties, usually in WEB-
INF/classes, is disappearing spontaneously every now and then.
this happens with all of my projects. I tried and set the attributes of
the file on read-only, but that does not help.
Though i learned to live with it by having backups available, it is
quite irritating.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Is it some weird setting or
what?

I'm using Eclipse 2.1.0 on a win2000 platform.

Thanks,
Rinke