struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Tile, Action and Form
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:04:55 GMT
On 02/21/2004 02:07 PM Esteban Forzani wrote:
> Hi, using Tiles and Struts I would like to know if is it possible have
> two tiles in the same page with two action and formbean.
> The tile1  asociatted with action1 and form1  and the tile2  asociatted
> with action2 and form2.
>
> How I can inicialize the formbeanĀ“s attributte?.

You associate a tiles definition with a struts action. You can only have
one definition per action.

However you can reuse the tiles definition as many times as you like in
as many different actions as you want.

If you try to mix tiles with different form bean requirements in the
same definition, then only one of them will succeed, because the
originating action obviously provides only one form bean.

Adam
--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian