struts-user mailing list archives

From Torsten Römer <torsten.roe...@luniks.net>
Subject Locales get messed up
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:26:41 GMT
Hello,

I have a website with three message bundles, one for default (English),
one German and one Swedish.

After some weeks the default locale gets intermixed with the German one,
meaning that some pages are in German while all pages should be in English.

After restarting of Tomcat it is all normal again, but after a few weeks
the problem starts again.

The German and the Swedish locales have never shown this behaviour.

I'm using the usual <html:html locale="true"> and the <bean:message
key="someKey"/> tags.

Even if it says <html lang="en"> in the sourcecode the page is in German.

The problem can currently be seen at http://www.behrendt-automobile.de

I have no idea what could be wrong. Everything else works just fine.

Thanks in advance
Torsten