struts-user mailing list archives

From "Samyukta Akunuru" <Samyukta.Akun...@info-engineering.com>
Subject RE: <html:link> instead of <html:submit>
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:49:04 GMT
Hi,

Could you enclose the snippet please.

I modified the struts-config_xml.xdt of my xdoclet-apache-module-1.2b4.jar
I made my class extend struts's Dispatch action
But xdoclet is not generating the requisite action mappings in my resultant struts-config.xml.
also myForm.getDispatch() method returning null as its not setting he dispatch variable in
my form/jsp
(folowed ted husted's tip#2 at:
http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=897290

Any clue......

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul McCulloch [mailto:paul.mcculloch@axiossystems.com]
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 4:36 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: <html:link> instead of <html:submit>

I don't beleve this will submit the values in the form's input fields. I've
achieved this functionality by having links which use javascript to set the
dispatch form value & call submit.

Paul

http://www.gmx.net/derspiegel +++

**************************************
Axios Email Confidentiality Footer
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message,
and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email messages
of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed
in this message are not given or endorsed by my Company or employer unless otherwise indicated
by an authorised representative independent of this message.
WARNING:
While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted via
electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that attachments do not contain computer virus
code.  You are therefore strongly advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing
the attachment to this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding
performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage
howsoever caused.