struts-user mailing list archives

From "OFlaherty, Colm" <Colm.OFlahe...@kbcam.com>
Subject How to look up a global forward to get its "path" attribute
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:50:40 GMT
I have the following entry in my struts-config.xml file:

<global-forwards>
	<forward name="login" path="/public_login.do"/>
</global-forwards>

In a Tag Library, I have a String "login", and I want to get the string "/public_login.do"
(ie, I want to look up the global forward to see the path it refers to).

What is the best way to do this??

Thanks..

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee
only.  The contents are not allowed to be disclosed to
anyone other than the addressee.  Unauthorised
recipients must preserve this confidentiality and should
please advise the sender immediately of any error in
transmission.