struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: What does "do" stand for in .do files
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2004 11:13:46 GMT
Yup.  As several people have said, myself included, the "do" is purely
conventional and has no import at all.  If you look at my post, I said I
use my name instead of "do".  You merely have to do something to allow the
framework to know that you want it to forward the request to a servlet
which has been specified.  This is all explained more precisely in any
decent book on servlets in web apps.