struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: What does "do" stand for in .do files
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2004 11:16:35 GMT
Otavio, this is not a struts thing.  This is a servlets thing.  Struts uses
it to forward a request from the server to the ActionServlet, but that has
NOTHING to do with Struts.  This is purely an issue having to do with
servlets and you should read something on servlets.  Any book on servlets
will give you a simple description of how to do this.  Until you know this
about servlets, you really are not prepared to give Struts much of a
go.  Good luck whatever you do.