struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: Problem in population of VO
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2004 12:16:35 GMT
I am not sure how to read this.  It seems to say that, when you submit a
form, the values of the form are uploaded, but, if you resubmit the form,
the values are not uploaded.  This says to me that what happened BEFORE you
submit the form is important, only because that is the ONLY DIFFERENCE in
the two circumstances, if that is what you are saying.  This is part of the
solution by the method of differences, at any rate, which is an inductive
rule of inference.

By this reasoning, something does not happen prior to a form re-submission
that did happen prior to a form submission?  That true?  If so, the
difference should explain the different behavior experienced after the,
respective, form submissions.

Michael