struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject RE: Extra Lines in Compiled JSP
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:34:09 GMT
Thanks for the reply.  I strung out the taglib defn's and reduced the number
of out.writes from seven to one.  It's better, but still not perfect.  Seems
like the jsp compiler should be smart enough to recognize that it doesn't
need to generate anything for these kinds of lines.....

Jerry Jalenak
Development Manager, Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.