struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4 Compression Filter
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:57:59 GMT
Kris - Thanks.  So what's a reasonable setting?  The example has the
threshold set to 10; is this OK for most web apps?

Jerry Jalenak
Development Manager, Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496

jerry.jalenak@labone.com

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify
LabOne at the following email address: securityincidentreporting@labone.com