struts-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Cheng" <patrick.ch...@hq.oneport.com>
Subject Question on Validation
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:32:22 GMT
Hi all,
 I am trying to validate a collection of objects, like:
            <field property="meansAddress"
indexedListProperty="value.notifications"
                   depends="mask,required">
                    <var>
                    <var-name>mask</var-name>
                    <var-value>^[0-9]*$</var-value>
                    </var>
                <arg0 key="Appointment.notificationInformation.label"/>
            </field>

My question is.. I have 5 sets of 'meansAddress', but the error message
is NOT able to tell which one has error. As long as one or more have
errors, the SAME message will be shown.. Can anyone confirm, that's all
I can do? I can't get down to which one in the collection cuzes the
problem. Right?

Cheers,
Patrick.