struts-user mailing list archives

From <anant.parn...@wipro.com>
Subject Making the fields non editable dynamically using a form bean element
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 10:35:56 GMT

Hi ppl,

I have a situation where I do not want the user to edit the fields if
the history record flag in the form bean is true.
Can you suggest me how to go about it. Can I use a form bean element
(java.lang.Boolean/String) to disable a <html:text> dynamically
depending on its value.

If yes then how can I do it?

Thanks a ton in advance

Regards