struts-user mailing list archives

From <anant.parn...@wipro.com>
Subject How to avoid <bean:write>to print null on the screen
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:48:47 GMT

Hi,

I am using <bean:write> in a lot of places in my jsp's, Whenever the
form bean property is null It prints "null" on the screen,  I was hoping
if there could be some way in which I can force all null values to be
printed as "" in my jsp's. I have tried giving  initial="" in my form
property but If my Data Holder object contains null and I set it to the
form bean then it still prints null.

I know one way of achieving this is using <logic:present> every where
but that's a huge amount change in jsp's we have 150 of them, If anybody
can suggest a shortcut It would be of a great help

Any help is greatly appreciated

Regards

Anant

Confidentiality Notice