struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jacqueline Gomes" <jgo...@docep.wa.gov.au>
Subject multiple parameters within iterate loop
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:47:17 GMT
Hi All,

I have a question regarding sending multiple parameters through a <html:link> tag.

I understand that you can set it up like this:

<%
     java.util.HashMap paramValuesExtract = new java.util.HashMap();
     paramValuesExtract.put("nextAction",BNOnlineConstants.NEXT_ACTION_EXTRACT_PDF);
     request.setAttribute("paramValuesExtract",paramValuesExtract);
%>

      target="_blank"
      name="paramValuesExtract">Click to retrieve extract</html:link>

However, I have dynamic values within a bean that I want to send through to the link.
I have a collection retrieveExtractDetails from which I am reading attributes.  I want to
attach extractId and organisationId to the link as name/value pairs.

<logic:iterate id="retrieveExtractDetails" name="extracts">

                      target="_blank"
		          name="paramValuesExtract">Click to retrieve extract</html:link>

</logic:iterate>

Any advice would be apprciated.

Thanks,

Jackie.