struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: [OT] - Request against Session
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:20:08 GMT
Okay..

Sure speed wise the filling ram approach that java uses would have
everything ready n waiting. While most c cgi's will be hitting the
disk. But as the beef was "bloat" and thus I assume ram usage then I'd
say that our session-shy friend would be all the happier.

Java would only win/draw until it runs out of ram and then ouch that
smarts :o)

I prefer java to worrying about all that donkey's jiz, but if i was
really concerned about "bloat" perhaps i would thing differently.

Cheers Mark