struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ramachandran" <ramachand...@summitworks.com>
Subject CheckBox Collection Value in FormBean Class
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:00:57 GMT
Hi All,

             I am having list of check boxes in a page. My Scenario is, if i
checked a check box, then if i click the submit button, it should delete.
Then how can i relate the check box selection to the record which is to be
deleted....

       I am listing the records in JSP using logic:iterate. Inside the
iteration for dsipalying check boxes, i inserted <td><html:checkbox name=""
value="" property=""/>
       But how can i relate selection with the records to be deleted

Like what we done in yahoo and rediff...

Check Box        Req Id  Company Name   Contact Name
			1		x		y
			2		h		g