struts-user mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Francalanci" <lfrancala...@simtel.ie>
Subject R: Reload Action Classes
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:27:32 GMT
With Eclipse when you debug the tomcat application
each modification is reflected (via hot code replace)
to your web app. Of course things like adding a new method
don't work: in those cases I use the tomcat manager:

http://yourserver/manager/reload?path=/yourapp

I think all other IDEs (debuggers) have such a functionality.

Still can't get hot code replace to work with AspectJ, though.