struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Struts and I8N looking for a good combination
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:21:10 GMT
You should consider using a database implementation of Struts' internal
MessageResources component.

That let's you keep your text in the database, supports i18n without
changing anything in your Struts app (except one line in the struts-config),
and provides the ability to change content on the fly (although this last
part is up to you).

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.