struts-user mailing list archives

From ian_d_stew...@bankone.com
Subject RE: Submit button does nothing
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:58:33 GMT
what you want.  Kind of like how a spell checker won't complain if you
mis-use to, too and two...

Ian

                    RALPH ROPER

                    .com.au>             cc:

                                         Subject:     RE: Submit button does nothing

                    02/25/2004

                    04:48 PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Struts

                    Users Mailing

                    List"

Neil,

thanks so much. I was obviously too close to the problem. Normally WSAD
complains about malformed tags but for some reason it didn't in this case.

Ralph