struts-user mailing list archives

From ssrinivas...@worldbank.org
Subject Re: An OCI - JDBC Source Code snippet is required for inserting CLOB data using Java. ---- THANK U VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HINTS.
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 04:29:07 GMT

Hi,

THANK U ALL VERY MUCH FOR YOUR VALUABLE HINTS.

Regards
S Srikanth
Satyam Computer Services Limited
12 C P Ramaswamy Road
Alwarpet
Chennai 600018
Office  +(91)-(44)-24983221 Extn 2793

                      "Christian

                      Bollmeyer"                                                 To:  "Struts
Users
                      <java@christianbo         Mailing List" <Struts-User@Jakarta.Apache.Org>

                      llmeyer.de>              cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: An OCI - JDBC Source Code snippet
is
                      02/18/2004 07:00          required for inserting CLOB data    using
Java.
                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users