struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paul-J Woodward" <paul-j.woodw...@db.com>
Subject Re: 2 combo Box (drop down list)....
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:08:58 GMT
If you don't want to submit the form then this has to be done client side
with Javascript, you will have to know all of the possible values of the
2nd box for each of the possible values of the 1st. Otherwise it can be
done fairly easily using an action.

Paul
Global Equity Derivatives Technology
Deutsche Bank [/]

        cc:
        Subject:        2 combo Box (drop down list)....

How can I make two combo box, work sincronized, when I choice on value the
other will be populate based on the value or the first, there is a way to
make this without "refresh" all page, just the second combo box. Using
Struts,Tiles... , someone have one example of this thing.

Abra├žos
Daniel S.