struts-user mailing list archives

From Jerald Powel <geraldpo...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject ActionForward wont forward
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:33:40 GMT

Hello,

            I have a problem where after some action is performed (a check for session timeout
and redirect), the resource specified in the struts-config.xml (a JSP) is not being loaded
in to the browser after the mapping.findForward.

       It seems to forward to the specified resource (execution is being logged, System.out.println(“some
text”); is written to the console etc), but in the client, nothing happens. Just the broken
original app remains. I have forwarded to a simple JSP, which again logs that it’s being
executed. But again nothing is loaded in to the browser.

Any ideas please? Better still, does Struts provide anything to catch and handle session timeouts?

Many thanks

Gerald.

  Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger
Now