struts-user mailing list archives

From Melonie Brown <melonie_br...@yahoo.com>
Subject Database backed forms
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:30:25 GMT
I have written a very rough website page content
management system using Struts and OJB. (The goal
being to allow end users to modify content without
having to know anything about Struts or the code
behind the pages.)

That's working all well and good, but now they want to
be able to create forms "on the fly".

I would like to store all of the form components and
validation in the database as well, but I'm not sure
how to represent that in Struts (since there's no
ValidatorActionDatabaseForm).

I would appreciate any advice, tips/techniques, or
gotchas that you guys could provide.