struts-user mailing list archives

From Guido GarcĂ­a Bernardo <ggarc...@itdeusto.com>
Subject Re: AW: How to submit form in pop-up window and forward parent results page? [OT]
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:25:21 GMT
Your "editItem" action, when the update is finished, forwards to
"autoCloseAndReloadOpener.jsp"

autoCloseAndReloadOpener.jsp does steps (5) and (6):

    <script>
       // Reload opener
       opener.formReload.submit(); // or something like this, using "opener"
    </scrip>

I have not tried it...
Regards
PD. This is not struts related.