struts-user mailing list archives

From Sipe Informática <desarro...@sipeinformatica.com>
Subject Re: Using Tomcat declarative security for my app
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:10:34 GMT
Thanks for your help, but it is not the problem... I deleted all about
security in my web.xml to test only de filter mapping of the
struts action servlet:

 <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/administrator/*.do</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

With this mapping always returns to me a 400 error (Invalid Path)... I
have tried also /app/administrator/*.do, but it returns
the same error... any idea?

Thanks ...