struts-user mailing list archives

From Joao Batistella <joao-p-batiste...@ptinovacao.pt>
Subject [Off-topic] How to invalidate a session when a context is destroy ed?
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 20:38:11 GMT
Hello. Sorry for the off topic question.

I'm using Tomcat and all sessions that I have when the server is up are not
destroyed when I shutdown te server. I implemented a ServletContextListener
to register when the app is going down and a HttpSessionListener to see when
a session is destroyed.
For me, Tomcat should destroy all sessions when the server goes down. Is
this correct? Is there a way in the ServletContextListener to destroy all
active sessions? I couldn't find a way with ServletContext object I have in
the method contextDestroyed of my ServletContextListener.

Thanks,
JP