struts-user mailing list archives

From Erez Efrati <er...@netmedia.net.il>
Subject Design Question
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 00:47:00 GMT
Hi,

I am developing an EJB/Struts J2EE application.
Up to now I have dealt with the design of the customer web application
side
and I came to the admin area - the back office web application part.
I should also point out that I am using the securityFilter filter for
authentication.

My question is what is recommended as for the admin web app? Should I
use only one single Web module that
Manages both customer and admin (back-office) tasks? And if so, how do I
enforce authentication rules in terms of URL structure?

Or, should I have two separated Web modules (contexts) - one for the
Customer app, and the other for the Admin app?

I also saw something about Struts modules, is it related?

Thanks in advance,

- Erez