struts-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Mistroni" <mmistr...@waersystems.com>
Subject RE: java.util.Map in an ActionForm to get String, FormFile and String[]
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:40:35 GMT
Hi all
	I have following problem:
I have a collection of DTOs, and I have to
Display the number of fields 'dynamically'.

In my app I have two collections, one that contains
DTOs, and the other that contains the fields to display..

Problem is that I don\t know exactly how to nest the
Two....
Like

<logic:iterate id="element" name="dtos" scope="request">
   // ok so far
   <logic:iterate id="field" name="fields" scope="request">
       // here I should do  element.'field', but  I don\t know
       // if it is possible..

anyone has a 'struts tag' solution before reverting to a 'custom tag' or
java code?

Thanx in advance and regards
	marco