struts-user mailing list archives

From "Mathieu Grimault" <grima...@presidence.univ-nantes.fr>
Subject [50% SOLVED] Resetting Multibox problems
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 14:19:28 GMT
I've found a way of bypassing the problem by using a logic:equal and
logic:notEqual inside the jsp and testing my row value. This way, the
display is correct... it's just not clean.

New jsp :

<logic:equal name="uniteEnseignement" property="temoinSession2" value="O">
    <input type="checkbox" name="valeurs" value="<bean:write
name="uniteEnseignement" property="code"/>" checked="checked">
</logic:equal>
<logic:notEqual name="uniteEnseignement" property="temoinSession2"
value="O">
    <input type="checkbox" name="valeurs" value="<bean:write
name="uniteEnseignement" property="code"/>">
</logic:notEqual>

Old jsp :

    <bean:write name="uniteEnseignement" property="temoinSession2"/>