struts-user mailing list archives

From as as <sam_str...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: struts app on weblogic 8.1
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:23:44 GMT
Hi,

I get a similar error too.I am trying to port my application from weblogic 7 to 8i...Has anyone
enocuntered similar problems like this.....

Thanks!

BASHEER <basheers@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi
I was able to deploy to struts-example.war
successfully, i was trying another sample, here is the
error i get, when I try access the page.

Do i need to compile before the java classes i thought
weblogic8.1 should do that for me, if i need to
compile what do i need in the path.
thanks
basheer

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Exception creating
bean of class
org.apache.struts.hansen.playground.SubmitForm: {1}
at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.initFormBean(FormTag.java:563)
at
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:520)
at
jsp_servlet.__submit._jspService(__submit.java:206)