struts-user mailing list archives

From jbalaji <balak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Token Processor
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:50:39 GMT

HI Vijay,
EVERY TIME IT WILL BE REPLACE            the value of TRANSACTION_TOKEN_KEY
WHEN MOVES FROM PAGE TO PAGE .
BYE,
JBALAJI
Vijay.Nair@iflexsolutions.com wrote:
Hello All,

Is there only one token id genereated per session per page. I mean does
the Token Processor replace the value for TRANSACTION_TOKEN_KEY as it
moves from page to page?

Adam,

Thanks for the information on the radio button. We made it work by
having it default checked :-)

Thanks,

VJ.

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print,
copy or deliver this message.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive
late or incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.