struts-user mailing list archives

From kamakshya mishra <kpfu...@yahoo.com>
Subject "No bean specified" error
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 02:43:40 GMT

Hi,

 I have this line in my jsp

      <logic:iterate id="courseDetailsLocal" name="employeeDetailsForm" property="courseDetailsArray"
indexId="ctr">

+ ctr + "].name" %>'/></td>

      </logic:iterate>

 When I am submitting the form it gives me the error java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No
bean specified

 Could anyone please help me on this?

 The EmployeeDetailsForm has this code

 public class EmployeeDetailsForm extends ActionForm

{

private CourseDetailsForm courseDetailsFormArray[] = new CourseDetailsForm[2];

 public void setCourseDetails(int iIndex, CourseDetailsForm courseDetailsForm)

      {

           courseDetailsFormArray[iIndex] = courseDetailsForm;

      }

public CourseDetailsForm getCourseDetails(int iIndex)

      {

            return courseDetailsFormArray[iIndex];

      }

       public CourseDetailsForm[] getCourseDetailsArray()

      {

            return courseDetailsFormArray;

      }

KP