struts-user mailing list archives

From kamakshya mishra <kpfu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help: logic:iterate arraylist order of values in table
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 10:46:48 GMT
Hi

I am using an arraylist in a form bean to populate a table.

      <logic:iterate id="test1" name="employeeDetailsForm" property="plans" indexId="ctr">
      </logic:iterate>

But when I submit the form and same screen appears again, the order of the value in the table
changes, and it keeps on happening after every submit.

Could anyone please help me to resolve this.

KP

Do you Yahoo!?