struts-user mailing list archives

From Marian Schedenig <m.sc...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Module navigation
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 23:17:59 GMT
On Thursday 08 April 2004 20:14, Bill Siggelkow wrote:
> The "module" attribute is available on the html:link tag in Strut 1.2.

I see. I couldn't find any version information in the taglib doc.

> One thing you could try would be using the "href" attribute with a
> relative URL.

That's what we've been doing so far. Problem is, the relative links are
different in the sub modules and the default module (which doesn't have
the /modulename/ part in the URL).

Jason Miller's tip was perfect though - problem solved. :)

Thanks,
Marian.