struts-user mailing list archives

From "Domingo A. Rodriguez S." <domingorodrig...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: what is the difference between forward and redirect?
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:52:51 GMT

Use redirects when you don't want the contents of your request to be
present while accessing the next resource. i.e. when you access a login
page, when you access an external resource.

Use forwards when you want the contents of your request to be handled or
present by the next resource you forward to. i.e. the page/resource after
your login page, every page of your wizard=like webapplication, etc..

 --- Johannes Wolfgang Woger <jwwoger@chello.at> escribió: > Hi,