struts-user mailing list archives

From Daniel H A Lima <email_danie...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: No getter method for property p of bean b - getP is public in b's super class
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:43:43 GMT
Assure the type of the object inside the searched
contexts. Don't you have differents attributes (with
distincts classes) in each context: A bean in page
scope, a different one in request scope, another in
session scope, and so on ? Try to use scope attribute
when using <bean:write>...

 --- xucheng@gic.com.sg escreveu: > Hi Daniel - I am
sure I am using the latest classes.