struts-user mailing list archives

From Marc Tinnemeyer <marc-...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: <html:option /> and co
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:04:25 GMT
My Intention was to create a "mulitpurpose"-Collection, that contains
some stuff I need regulary. But maybe it's a better approach to split
them into several collections and then use the <html:options...

I dont' want to use standard html <option>-Tag because sometimes I need
an entry in the comboxbox preselected and the struts

So I guess I'll split my "super-collection".

Thanks again for your replies !

Marc