struts-user mailing list archives

From Riyad Kalla <...@email.arizona.edu>
Subject Re: What strategy for javabeans in session/request scope ?
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:38:21 GMT
I have many situations like this and tend to put it in the session with a
well-known key. The reason for this is that leaving it in the model, or
putting it in the session (assuming the model caches) will take the same
amount of memory, but putting it in the session is easier to get to
especially for taglibs.

Keeping your session clean is important, but I wouldn't say so critically
important that you should introduce that level of complication.

Anyone else have an opinion?